What We Do
There’s always an element of insecurity when you invite someone new into your home. That’s why we provide extraordinary care with a personal touch. For our weekly and bi-weekly clients, the same team cleans the house each and every time. Familiarity, in this case, breeds comfort and trust for over 30 years!
Our cleaning teams arrive on time, with top quality equipment and supplies in hand and ready to go! One team member does all the “dry” cleaning and the other does all the “wet” cleaning. Management makes regular inspections to insure that the work meets the highest standards.
When one of our teams arrives at your home, there are some routine tasks that are performed on every visit.
- Dust & polish the furniture
- Dust open shelves, ceiling fans, air vents, baseboards, window sills and mini-blinds
- Clean mirrors, inside sliding glass doors
- Clean and towel dry the bathroom tile, tubs, shower doors, commodes, sinks and counter tops
- Clean the top and front of the stove, including the burners
- Clean the top, front and sides of the refrigerator
- Clean the front of the dishwasher
- Clean all kitchen counter tops, sinks, small appliances and the microwave
- Vacuum all of the carpeted areas
- Damp mop all of the floors
- Collect and dispose of all trash
Need something a little more customized? We’ll negotiate with you for a “clean only list”. You tell us what to clean and we’ll take care of the rest!
Do you have other requirements not listed here? Read through our FAQ or e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Colorado law requires that every cleaning service must carry Workers' Compensation Insurance on all employees — BUT MANY DO NOT & YOU COULD BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY they sustain while working in your home. There is a significant difference in coverage between Homeowner’s Insurance & Workers’ Compensation Insurance!
For YOUR FINANCIAL PROTECTION and to eliminate any fraud or misrepresentation, ask each potential cleaning service you interview, to have their insurance provider send you written proof of their current insurance coverage!
- Maid Smart is Fully Insured and Bonded!
- We pay all State & Federal payroll taxes (including Social Security)!
- We carry Workers Compensation Insurance on all employees!
- For proof of insurance please call Renaissance Insurance Group at (970-674-8825)